Elite Recon Squad/Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Recon Squad/Crew

The beginning of the new generation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:29 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How much of a noob is amba?
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» Name change
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» any1 here?
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» WHO WANTS ME TO REVIVE ERS?
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» Helicopter Game
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I LOST MY DAMNED PSP!
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I own........
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I might need a new name!
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am by [ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

Poll
What do you think of th teams?
I think they are fair.
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcap57%Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
I think some people should be on the other team.
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcap29%Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
One team is completely stacked!
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcap14%Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcap0%Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcapCan't wait for NBA season to start up! I_voting_barCan't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap 
Rathalos
Can't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_lcapCan't wait for NBA season to start up! I_voting_barCan't wait for NBA season to start up! I_vote_rcap 
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy
Christa~Silva
[ERS]Offspring08
[ERS]Fatalis
UltimateOWNage
necrosis1994
[ERS]xPhEoNiXx
[ERS]Mr.W3BB
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is acklharr

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 72 subjects

Can't wait for NBA season to start up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait for NBA season to start up!   Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 pm

I can't wait for the NBA season to start up! Im so excited! New players, players traded and a fresh new start!

The denver nuggets have to get past first round of the playoffs this year! The only bad thing is that marcus camby got traded to another team. Crying or Very sad

Well im excited to see how this year turns out! Voice your opinions!
Back to top Go down
https://ersclan.darkbb.com
[ERS]Fatalis

[ERS]Fatalis

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for NBA season to start up!   Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 pm

and I can't wait for NBA Live 09 on psp and PS3!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Christa~Silva

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for NBA season to start up!   Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:21 pm

go dallas!! btw when i say "dallas" i mean jason terry. hes awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Offspring08

[ERS]Offspring08

PostSubject: go heat   Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:22 pm

GO HEAT. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't wait for NBA season to start up!   Can't wait for NBA season to start up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for NBA season to start up!
Page 1 of 1