Elite Recon Squad/Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Recon Squad/Crew

The beginning of the new generation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:29 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How much of a noob is amba?
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» Name change
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» any1 here?
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» WHO WANTS ME TO REVIVE ERS?
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» Helicopter Game
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I LOST MY DAMNED PSP!
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I own........
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I might need a new name!
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am by [ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

Poll
What do you think of th teams?
I think they are fair.
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcap57%Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
I think some people should be on the other team.
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcap29%Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
One team is completely stacked!
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcap14%Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcap0%Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcapCouldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_voting_barCouldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap 
Rathalos
Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_lcapCouldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_voting_barCouldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... I_vote_rcap 
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy
Christa~Silva
[ERS]Offspring08
[ERS]Fatalis
UltimateOWNage
necrosis1994
[ERS]xPhEoNiXx
[ERS]Mr.W3BB
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is acklharr

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 72 subjects

Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimateOWNage

UltimateOWNage

Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Empty
PostSubject: Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...   Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Hello all!

I dont realy want this topic to be filled in much, but i have realised myself that not eveyone can make it to clan wars, or be punctual about it all the time.

Anyways. i have created this topic so that if for some reason you cannot/couldnt attend a clan war you post your reason why. so that your fellow clan members know why and dont have to follow it up with you.

So.....

Today 04/05 october 00:00 GMT

I couldnt attend the most recent clan war due to the fack that i got in late today. I regret it very much, that ive let me fellow clan member down. However i plan to be more punctual and try to attend more wars in the future.

That was an official apology, and i would like fellow members who couldnt make it to a clan war to do as i have done in this fashion, i belive it will help the smooth running of the clans.

Thanks for reading this topic.
Dave (UltimateOWNage)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xvideos.com(lol)
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...   Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm

a gd idea m8, but did u hav to sound so posh and stuck up? lol
Back to top Go down
UltimateOWNage

UltimateOWNage

PostSubject: Re: Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...   Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:03 pm

[ERC]Chazboi wrote:
a gd idea m8, but did u hav to sound so posh and stuck up? lol

ye i have to admit i do sound like the queen but i think its an important topic so i wrote it formaly, btw im not posh lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xvideos.com(lol)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...   Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldnt Make It To A Clan War?- Please Tell Us Why...
Page 1 of 1