Elite Recon Squad/Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Recon Squad/Crew

The beginning of the new generation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:29 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How much of a noob is amba?
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» Name change
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» any1 here?
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» WHO WANTS ME TO REVIVE ERS?
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» Helicopter Game
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I LOST MY DAMNED PSP!
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I own........
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I might need a new name!
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am by [ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

Poll
What do you think of th teams?
I think they are fair.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap57%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
I think some people should be on the other team.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap29%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
One team is completely stacked!
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap14%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap0%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcapATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_voting_barATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap 
Rathalos
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcapATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_voting_barATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap 
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy
Christa~Silva
[ERS]Offspring08
[ERS]Fatalis
UltimateOWNage
necrosis1994
[ERS]xPhEoNiXx
[ERS]Mr.W3BB
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is acklharr

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 72 subjects

ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!

Go down 
+3
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
[ERS]Offspring08
Rathalos
7 posters

What do you think of the clan split?
I think it's a great idea!
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap56%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Its a good idea.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap11%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I don't really care.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap11%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I don't want to split but it sounds important.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap22%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
I don't want to split at all.
ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_lcap0%ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 pm

ATTENTION: THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT AND I WILL WRITE THIS FORMALLY TO PROVE THIS.

Both me and my friend Raider have thought of a big plan that includes us all. This plan leads to the revival of the whole game clan-wise. I haven't made the decision myself because i would like this to be made with all the opinions of the clan.

The plan is to split ERS and to create a new branch/clan. This action will create many new Pros and Cons.

PROS:
There will be training sessions/wars more often.
Less people will have to sit out during wars.
More people will see these wars and a new clan and may create new clans.
Players from the previous RS community will see the game more active and may begin playing the game again.
More players will not be bored of missing wars and won't quit playing the game.

CONS:
The clan will not be one, true clan.
We will have to vs. each other.

So far me and Offspring have thought of possible teams. We chose the teams that seemed even and fair.

ERS(Elite Recon Squad)

Rathalos-Leader
Offspring08(Equilibrium)-Co Leader
Doomkilla
Lord_Drayco
MR W3BB

Necrosis

Elite Recon Crew
Chazboi-Co Leader
Christa Silva-Co Leader
Vamp_Sniper
A_Squishy_fishy
UltimateOWNage
Pyric Slayer

These are the teams we have suggested. They are not final and if you have anything to say or suggest just comment on this. We have chose Christa, Necrosis and Chazboi for their playing skills and leadership skills. Both clans will have a limit of 8 ppl. If someone is good, talk/pm me and ill will see if we can replace someone. which means both groups can recruit 2 more ppl.

Now As i said, me and Offspring did not want to make this decision on our own but we thought about how good this could be for the game. So I will want everyone to vote on what they think on this and any other comments/suggestion. I will be taking in the votes in 2-4 days. Everyone please vote. Thank you for your participation in this and remember: this is for the good of the game.

P.S. If there are many people that have rejoined the game, we will reform the original ERS clan. We are friends with everyone in the clan so we don't want any grudges and such. Thats why I chose to let you guys vote.

Last edited by Rathalos on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Poll, changing members)
Back to top Go down
https://ersclan.darkbb.com
[ERS]Offspring08

[ERS]Offspring08

PostSubject: ERS   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 pm

The decision will be made by majorityrule.
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:05 am

sounds lyk a gd idea... but is there gonna be 2 diff websites now or somet?
ow, and ty 4 the co-leadership Very Happy

pirat
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

no the site will still be here, ill just make some forums here with the other clan name. BTW, if you don't like that name you co leaders can think off another one but the first 2 words have to be elite recon and the something.
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 am

kk, ty dude... ill get finkin

pirat

hey, wat about Reapers? ive just changed my name 2 [ERS]The_Reaper, wat about Elite Recon Reapers? just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:05 am

Some of us have decided to have necorsis on ERS and have W3BB on ERC. If you have any comments on this please post
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Fatalis

[ERS]Fatalis

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm

nice plan! Very Happy but why do we need to split the clan into 2 groups?
Back to top Go down
Purplelinkpl

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 pm

I actually think of this as a great idea. I don't know if I get a say in this, but making two clans for warring and training is perfect, and you guys wouldn't really be separate. For big wars, you could combine the best from both teams.
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 am

hey rath, ur takin the piss.... i sed 2 u, u can have ane1 u want, just not juicy/christa... cmon man

pirat
Back to top Go down
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:24 pm

I think it's a great idea!!! Very Happy It would be fun playing more often with the clan members.
Back to top Go down
Christa~Silva

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:10 pm

so is there gonna b a draft or something? if so we call pyricslayer!! ha!
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:28 pm

hey, ty 4 changin the teams bak rath, and just a thought, but isnt Doomkilla not playin RS anemore?

pirat
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 pm

yeah he is only on ftb2 thats why we get pyric slayer and the new guy _fat_ninja
Back to top Go down
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:36 pm

so when are we gonna war each other?
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Admin
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Since lots of ppl has started to go mia, i just want everyone to go back to ERS. We can still have practice wars on friday so please try to be active on that day atleast
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:46 pm

hey, wat happened this friday rath? u just turned up, and left without a word... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!   ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!! THE MOST IMPORTANT FORUM!! ALL ERS MEMBERS READ THIS!!
Page 1 of 1