Elite Recon Squad/Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Recon Squad/Crew

The beginning of the new generation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:29 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How much of a noob is amba?
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» Name change
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» any1 here?
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» WHO WANTS ME TO REVIVE ERS?
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» Helicopter Game
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I LOST MY DAMNED PSP!
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I own........
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I might need a new name!
How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am by [ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

Poll
What do you think of th teams?
I think they are fair.
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcap57%How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
I think some people should be on the other team.
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcap29%How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
One team is completely stacked!
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcap14%How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcap0%How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcapHow much of a noob is amba? I_voting_barHow much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap 
Rathalos
How much of a noob is amba? I_vote_lcapHow much of a noob is amba? I_voting_barHow much of a noob is amba? I_vote_rcap 
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy
Christa~Silva
[ERS]Offspring08
[ERS]Fatalis
UltimateOWNage
necrosis1994
[ERS]xPhEoNiXx
[ERS]Mr.W3BB
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is acklharr

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 72 subjects

How much of a noob is amba?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[ERS]Offspring08

[ERS]Offspring08

How much of a noob is amba? Empty
PostSubject: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:42 pm

This guy is so annoying and so immature lol. I just keep deleting his posts. I dont know who it is but do u guys have any idea who it might be?
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 pm

yes, its fucking jango/TheDarkNeyo
hes such a twat, even if he says hes not, he blattently is, cause he permanently banned me on the site lmao, and i know this because when he came on the chat box once, his name was **AMBA*OWNZ**, and i clicked on his name, and it was registered as TheDarkNeyo lmfao, hes such a nob jockey
also, how random is it that jango posts as a guest at the same time that i tell everyone amba is him?
AND jango hates Rath, so maybe he got bored one day with his homosezual lil life and decided to spam us XD
think bout it, theres more than enough proof here
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 pm

also, please delete all the topics he has created, and all the topics he has spoken in, and i dunno if this helps, but i went sick on 501st site the other day spamming XD i bet jango liked that
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:10 pm

OMFG! THATS SO RANDOM! i know this is my third post, but whatever, jango has spoken on the chatbox, screaming that hes not amba, and amba posted a new topic like just now! i highly doubt this is a coinsidence
Back to top Go down
TheDarkN

PostSubject: i am not amba......   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 pm

seriously i am not amba... look at our ip adresses they are totally different :@
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:45 pm

then why did you one day decide to have **AMBA*OWNS** as your nametag mate? just hack it, you lose
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Fatalis

[ERS]Fatalis

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:59 pm

LOL he got u jango!! XD
Back to top Go down
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

[ERS]A Squishy Fishy

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 am

[ERS]Fatalis wrote:
LOL he got u jango!! XD

yeah. rofl. lol!
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
N3yo

PostSubject: .....................   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

I cant belive you STILL think i am amba. that is just retarded.
saying lies that you saw "me" as amba on the chat box just doesnt work. if you really want to get me in trouble you NEEVER will cuz i am 100% legit this ERS clan though is one of the worst clans ever with an awful 1 win and 4 loses clan... pitiful. :'(
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 am

and that win ratio only sounds shite cause we war 8th all the time, so you can shove that up your arse... also, they aint lies, your name "TheDarkN3yo" came up with the name **AMBA*OWNZ** and im sure this clan would believe me over you, so fuck off back to your own clan you gay
Back to top Go down
UltimateOWNage

UltimateOWNage

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:53 am

[ERC]Chazboi wrote:
then why did you one day decide to have **AMBA*OWNS** as your nametag mate? just hack it, you lose

RINSED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xvideos.com(lol)
[ERS]Fatalis

[ERS]Fatalis

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am

LOL! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much of a noob is amba?   How much of a noob is amba? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much of a noob is amba?
Page 1 of 1