Elite Recon Squad/Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Recon Squad/Crew

The beginning of the new generation.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 82 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:29 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» How much of a noob is amba?
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» Name change
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» any1 here?
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 am by [ERS]Fatalis

» WHO WANTS ME TO REVIVE ERS?
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» Helicopter Game
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I LOST MY DAMNED PSP!
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:42 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I own........
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:40 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:39 pm by [ERS]Fatalis

» I might need a new name!
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am by [ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

Poll
What do you think of th teams?
I think they are fair.
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap57%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
I think some people should be on the other team.
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap29%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
One team is completely stacked!
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap14%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I don't care.
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap0%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Top posters
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcapWhat's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_voting_barWhat's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap 
Rathalos
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcapWhat's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_voting_barWhat's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap 
[ERS]A Squishy Fishy
Christa~Silva
[ERS]Offspring08
[ERS]Fatalis
UltimateOWNage
necrosis1994
[ERS]xPhEoNiXx
[ERS]Mr.W3BB
Statistics
We have 25 registered users
The newest registered user is acklharr

Our users have posted a total of 556 messages in 72 subjects

What's the Best Program out of the following and why?

Go down 

What's the Best Program?
The Simpsons
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap0%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Family Guy
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap25%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
South Park
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap38%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
American Dad
 0% [ 0 ]
Bo'Selecta
 0% [ 0 ]
Little Britain
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap13%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Black Adder
What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_lcap13%What's the Best Program out of the following and why? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Dad's Army
 0% [ 0 ]
Fawlty Towers
 13% [ 1 ]
Only Fools & Horses
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Back

AuthorMessage
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's the Best Program out of the following and why?   What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:04 pm

i fink its south park... its so random and funny
also, blackadder is v. gd, ive got all the series of it
Back to top Go down
[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

[ERS]Chazboi-Kratos

What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Program out of the following and why?   What's the Best Program out of the following and why? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:40 pm

dave, say wat u voted 4 and y then
Back to top Go down

What's the Best Program out of the following and why?
Page 1 of 1